We don’t want to see anything we’ve seen before. We don’t want to see anything less than extraordinary.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING LICC
Becoming an LICC Award Winner will boost your career by having media exposure and being ranked by the panel of renowned LICC jurors from all across the globe.
The London International Creative Competition financially supports the main winners with a $2,000 cash prize for “The LICC Artist of the Year“ (professional category) and providing a student grant of $2,000 for “The LICC New Talent of the Year” (student category).
The two main winners will be awarded with LICC Trophy’s for their achievement while all winners and Honorable Mentions will receive an online certificate and winners’ badge to promote their success.
We have created a list of the best tips to guide you through the submission process, step by step, making sure your design entry is strong and will have a positive impact on the Jury.
- Complete your user/company profile. Our system provides an auto-generated invoice for your submission fees, so please add your company address, e-mail, VAT number, etc. Also, share your company information and any previous awards won!
- Since we have an international jury panel, the project description, credits and other information should be written in English.
- The entry description is one of the most essential parts of your submission, so make your description engaging and interesting; keep it succinct, but still give as much information as possible; share the original project idea, the creative trigger, how it contributes to society or local communities, etc.
- You can upload up to 10 images with each entry. Select some images that give an overall view of the entry and others which are close-up shots. Please keep in mind that in case you have a winning submission, the cover image (the first image you upload) will be displayed on the website Winners Gallery, so it should be the image which best represents your entry overall.
- Don’t forget you can also upload a PDF file with any additional project details, 3D drawings, product specifications, business plans, or any other information you may feel is important to share with the Jury. This is done on the Image Upload stage of the submission.
- Credit all of the artists and designers that took part in the project. You can also add photographer and model credits as appropriate
- Each submission category has many sub-categories for you to choose from and many entries would fit in multiple sub-categories. To increase your chance of winning we recommend that you enter the projects in more than 1 sub-category. A 15% discount is offered when entering your design in additional sub-categories.